Why a College Consutant?
- To make college more affordable by understanding where your child might get the most need-based or merit-based financial aid. Other than your home, college may be the single biggest expenditure you ever have.
- To explore more of the hundreds of possible college options that might be a good fit for your child. Too many students apply to the same schools, neglecting lesser known colleges with great reputations and outcomes.
- To avoid applying to colleges without knowing if you can afford it should your child be accepted.
- To sleep easier because you fully understand college application time-frames, standardized testing choices & admissions options.
- For support in giving your student the structure & accountability needed for staying on top of college application details and deadlines.
- For easy access to extensive up-to-date information about specific colleges, including how generous they are with aid and their typical admissions decisions, increasing your ability to make informed decisions.
- To reduce your anxiety (and your student's too) around this next big step.
- To help your child gauge his current interests and how those might influence college major and/or career choices.
- For the satisfaction of knowing that your family has engaged in a thoughtful and thorough college search.